Injuries can happen on the job, leaving your ability to be able to provide for your family at risk.
We understand your burdens.
If you’ve suffered a work-related injury, you may not know your rights and have questions about your future. You may wonder:
- How will I provide for my family?
- Should I speak to an insurance adjuster?
- Should I tell my employer I was injured?
- Should I deal with this on my own?
- What do I tell the doctor?
- Will my health insurance stop?
- If I don’t miss work do I still have a workers’ comp case?
Let us ease them.
Let the experts at Shultz Legal take the burden of defending your rights off your hands, so you can focus on recovery. We can guide you through getting answers to all your questions to make sure you’re treated fairly and get the results you deserve.
Did you know?
- Two-thirds of your work injury wages are not taxed
- You have the right to choose any doctor
- Compensation for permanent problems is still available even after your treatment has ended